Monday, May 24, 2010

Mary Rose: Study Abroad!!

Soooo, guess what. Maymester study abroad next summer? I think so! My parents will probably pay for it and everything!! Yay!!


As for this summer, so far I have failed at cooking. I've made a few grilled cheeses. Once when we were out of bread I got really innovative and made one with a hamburger bun. I've helped my mom cook some. And I made a batch of brownies. It was really yummy, but my mom made fun of me because I cut it with a really dull knife so the edges were really crumbly. So yes, I fail at cooking. Good thing I'm doing seven day meal plan next year. Yes, I like Emily caved and am doing seven day. Gross. On the pluss side, I have discovered that the freshman 15 really comes the summer after freshman year, when you're coming off of meal plan and back onto real food. Prepare yourselves girls, because I'm getting fat!!

0 comments: