Friday, June 11, 2010

Anqi: Too Lazy for Fast Food?

I have a confession: On Fridays, my family usually just goes to a fast food place because we're all too tired to make dinner/clean up afterwards. But today was different. My brother couldn't decide which fast food place he wanted to go to, and my car was almost out of gas. I decided to just stay in for dinner and cook a frozen meal or something.

But then while rummaging through the refrigerator and cabinets, I saw a leftover half of an onion, some mozzarella cheese, and a few sheets of lasagna pasta!

I've made lasagna years ago (hence the leftover pasta), but I decided that lasagna was basic enough to just wing it. While the pasta was cooking, I cooked together some diced onions and ground pork, then stewed it in tomato sauce. Then I layered the darn thing, not even paying much attention to the layering pattern. It wasn't that hard; plus, I've played the course many times on Cooking Mama:


To my surprise, my winging it and the directions from Cooking Mama were extremely similar (subliminal cooking?).

Here are my end results after I took it out of the oven! :D It was delicious, but it could've used more cheese.


Yum!

1 comments:

Sumi said...

anqi! that looks so good! I had no idea that cooking mama was so detailed :P